LULU v.1 // pandora’s box: a monster-tragedy
she is bedroom eyes and short skirts in every kind of weather. she is the long-legged high-heeled daughter of eastern europe, some fantasy born to drive an industry of sex-import and mail-order pussy. she will ruin you, and you will thank her for it.
a staged presentation of our preliminary investigation into lulu and her lovers, the results of a week of debate and exploration, a crash-course staging about frank wedekind and his frankenstein-monster fembot, with a cast of characters that also includes a lesbian countess, a circus acrobat, and jack the ripper.
presented november 2, 2014, at buddies in bad times.
directed by ted witzel. collaborating artists: salvatore antonio, keith barker, sedina fiati, susanna fournier, sky gilbert, billy merasty, daniela pagliarello, aurora stewart de peña, & david yee.
aurora stewart de peña
- LULU v.5 // and nothing could ever be the same
- LULU v.4 // but you are not a dead woman
- LULU v.1 // pandora’s box: a monster-tragedy
- LULU v.2 // because bad things happen to bad girls
- LULU v.3 // who do lulu? you do lulu?
- the writers
- the lulu plays
- frank wedekind was a bit of a voyeur.